1. Saint Laurent bag (also available here) // 2. Artis Fluent 5 Brush set // 3. MAC eyeshadow palette // 4. Artis Flenta Oval 8 brush // 5. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand // 6. Alexander McQueen book // 7. Tom Ford book // 8. SimpleHuman Wide-View Mirror
I can not believe that Christmas is only 9 days away! This year has flown by so quickly. Steve and I decided not to decorate the house this year because we were supposed to temporarily move out. (Our wood floors were destroyed in a minor flood this past summer and construction was supposed to begin this month.) We had also planned for me to spend the first half of December with my dad in Virginia to help him out while he began his radiation/chemo treatment. So with all of this going on, we agreed not to put up the Christmas decorations inside our home this year. And without any decorations inside our house, it just doesn’t even feel like the Holidays around here.
However, just because we’re not decorating, doesn’t mean we’re not celebrating! Steve, my family, and closest friends have all been asking me what I would like for Christmas this year. It took some thinking but I finally came up with a list!
1. Saint Laurent bag – I’ve wanted a black crocodile (real crocodile or croc-embossed) bag for a couple of years now. In the past, I’ve found the croc print to be too small, too large or the material just didn’t look right to me. This version is my favorite one so far. I’ve had another version listed in my sidebar forever, so you now it’s something I had my eyes on for some time!
2. and 4. Artis brushes – The set of five are smaller brushes and the larger brush is the Oval 8. One of my favorite bloggers, Peony Lim, uses these quite often in her makeup tutorials on Snapchat and she swears by them, so I’ve been wanting to give these a try.
3. MAC eyeshadow palette – I saw this palette in the store a couple of months ago. It has the best color options of all of the palettes I’ve ever seen. I don’t bother with eyeshadow in 95% of of my makeup applications, but I think this is a good starter palette to try out.
5. T3 Interchangeable Styling Wand – I usually curl my hair with large hot rollers for volume. My hairstylist says curling irons hold curl better. I like this wand for the multiple widths.
8. Simple Human mirror – I love the lighting options on this mirror. The area around my makeup desk in my bedroom doesn’t get a lot of natural light, so this mirror would be ideal.
I realize this “list” is pretty pricey. And by no means do I expect to receive all of the items on this list, or any for that matter. But for those that would still like to send me something… You know what’s ALWAYS a great gift? Gift CARDS! I could always find something I like from Saks, Neimans, Nordstrom, and Amazon.
Shop this Post
As always, thanks for visiting!